Enjoy the privacy of our one-to-one classes with full attention of the teacher
These classes are for you if:
- You prefer to learn on your own
- You prefer to have all your teacher’s attention all the time
- You are very driven to make quick progress
- You prefer to converse and interact with your teacher more than with other learners
- You don’t have time to engage in communication with other students
- You are more introverted and don’t like learning in groups
- Learning by yourself with only your teacher helps you to focus better
What you will learn
Whether you choose the 2-week, 4-week, or 8-week course, we aim to cover the essential areas for learning English as a foreign language:
- 4 core skills of speaking, writing, listening, reading
- Learn informal and formal phrases and expressions
- Develop oral and written communication skills
- Learn and practise phrases used in everyday life situations
- Practice and learn to be fluent and accurate in English (accuracy and fluency)
- Learn such language as idioms, collocations, prepositions, phrasal verbs on top of other vocabulary
- Learn differences between words, tenses, phrases
- Practice, learn and understand correct pronunciation
- Achieve your learning goals
The great thing about our one-to-one courses is that you can decide to focus on particular areas over others in your lessons.
Before we begin the course, we'll outline a schedule with your choices so that you get the most out of this course.
Levels of English
We cover all the main levels of English as outlined by the
Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR):
- A1 - Elementary
- A2 - Pre-intermediate
- B1 - Intermediate
- B2 - Upper-intermediate
- C1 - Advanced
- Needs analysis
- Level test
- Access to an e-learning platform
- A list of learning goals for you before every week
- Weekly feedback report
- End-of-course certificate
Digital Learning Materials
Anglica provides digital learning materials after classes for no additional fees!
The materials will summarise everything you have learned in the lesson,
so you can always stay on top of your learning without worrying about taking notes.
- 2 back-to-back lessons twice a week (4 lessons per week)
- All lessons are 50 minutes in duration
- We offer flexible times to work with your schedule
What you will need
To take part in our lessons we recommend you have the following:
- Good internet connection
- Desktop, tablet, or mobile device with camera and headphones input
- Headphones or earphones (we recommend using to prevent audio feedback during lessons)
- A private and quiet room for the duration of the lesson
- Pen and paper for activities
How to book a course
Making a booking with Anglica is super simple! And don't worry, there is no payment needed at this stage.
Just fill out the form with your details and course choices, along with anything else we should know about your circumstances or schedule.
We will contact you soon after with a course plan that works for you!